Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Knots Landing Book


Knots Landing Posted by Hello

I am still busy busy doing my never ending Knots Landing books. Currently I have completed the writing of the very first book, "The Rants & Raves Of A Knots Knut - The Complete Guide To Knots Landing Seasons 1 - 7 1979-1986" Yes it's a very long title but you should see the book! Over 500 pages of endless rantings about each and everyone of the first 160 episodes including a ton of trivia from who drove what kind of cars, who slept with who, where they lived, where they worked, maiden names, siblings, places of birth and death, and the weddings...

Of course the editing is the problem, and that is what I am currently working on. But to read some excerpts you can always join up at knots-landing@yahoogroups.com where I do most of my ranting and of course there is always www.knotslanding.net where I've been known to post once or twice. Also available for the Knots fiend is www.arthurswift.com, a charismatic gent who does a lot of interviews of the Knots Landing cast from the obscure (Pat Peterson "Michael Fairgate") to the oh so cool, Lisa Hartman Black!

While I edit this fabulous look at a pop culture phenomenon that never really happened, I am also working on the second book in the series which covers the next seven seasons, 1986-1993 and even the Reunion movie from 1997.

So stay tuned because it may be available sooner than you think, and as is always the case, please use this place to talk all about our beloved show and your beloved knut Bradley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home