Thursday, March 25, 2010

La La Marathon



When I was a kid one of my big dreams was run in the LA Marathon - alas I discovered booze and the dream sort of died. However, two of my friends had the same dream (incidentally both are originally from Wisconsin) and last Sunday they were in the Marathon. My pal Bill ran the 26 miles and my pal Julie walked it. So we made a big sign that had on one side "Run Bill Run" and on the other "Walk Julie Walk"... of course the best part of it was the fact that only in the WeHo part of the race would they have go go boys - "Dance Stripper Dance"




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 10:13:00 AM PDT, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

It is my dream to someday run the LA marathon! Especially with the new course. :) And such supportive spectators as well!

 
At Friday, April 2, 2010 at 10:09:00 AM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

I figured.. I was thinking of you the whole day and was actually thinking I'd end up seeing you running by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home