Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The Mistress Of The Dark

Several years ago I was working free lance for a Latino gay magazine and I had the opportunity to interview Cassandra Peterson (Elvira) and it was one of the best days of my life. We sat and talked for 2 hours at this little diner in Hollywood.

Fast forward to this Sunday and I attended An Evening With Cassandra Peterson at the Silent Movie Theatre on Fairfax. It was a blast. She was there and took questions, and they showed a never before sitcom that starred Elvira and Katherine Helmond of "soap", "who's the boss", "overboard" etc. It was actually really hilarious.

The night was tapped off with a showing of Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark. I've seen it a zillion times but it was really cool to see it with a bunch of other fans. Great night!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home