Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy ONJ


Apparantly, yesterday was Miss Olivia Newton-John's birthday and I was too completey hung over to really enjoy it - but that doesn't mean Livvie can't touch you today - because as of last Tuesday, you can now buy the definitive DVD version of Grease! That's right the Rockin' Rydell version is out and I got mine for a measely $15 at Tower - complete with commentary by the director and choreographer, a ton of extras including little interviews of John & Olivia at the NBC Party held the day of release in 1978; a bunch of outtakes from the 20th Anniversary Party - a bunch of stuff from the DVD launch a few years ago including the whole cast singing songs on stage, but the biggest thing is that you get the damn movie which is a classic if there ever was one...

and just for the fun of it, I happen to be listening to Livvie's classic 1981 album Physical as I write this; so I may be a day late but I'm sure Livvie is very understanding and can see that I'm forgiven. After all, I am hopelessly devoted to the girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home