Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blondes To The Musical Rescue

ONLY 6 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!

As if my birthday wasn't cause enough to celebrate the impending CD releases coming up certainly are. A few of my favorite one time blondes have some stuff coming out and I can barely contain myself.

First up former Concrete Blonde singer/bassist Johnette Napolitano is releasing her first official solo album (she's had two internet CDs prior). The CD is called Scarred and it comes out May 29, 2007. You can hear some of the songs at her My Space page and check out the list of tour dates - she is probably coming to a town near you.







And you can pre-order Johnette's Scarred Cd by clicking here.

Then the gal known as Debbie Harry and her boys of Blondie have another reissue coming out but this time it's uber cool.. finally after years and years of waiting the Eat To The Beat music video (all 12 songs in video form from 1979) is finally having a release though instead of just buying the DVD you get the combo album/DVD. The album is the remastered version of the 1979 hit and probably my all time favorite Blondie album plus you get the DVD that only a few people in the world have (Bubbatunes did a DVDR version for Christmas).






You can pre-order the Blondie Eat To The Beat CD/DVD combo here.



and for the ultimate it has been announced that... well I'll let you read it right here!
Can you even believe it! Debbie's last solo album was 1993's Debravation so it's about time we were thrown back into the eclectic and electric work of Debbie solo. You can get all the details as they come up by checking my pal Louis' official Deborah Harry website.
Now if only this blonde could get some music going I could have a Swivek release to fit in between the releases and the summer would be blondtastic... anyone want to write me some music???

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home