Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wanted : Drinking Buddy

12 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY

At the beginning of July, I will have new digs for work.. my company has sold our building for an astronomical amount to some dude and his financiers who are trying to turn the design area of Melrose Avenue into a Rodeo/ Robertson type of Beverly Hills clothing shop stuff, so everyone is selling and moving... as for me and my company we are headed to the Pacific Design Center, which is essentially a mall of epic proportions full of antique and reproduction furniture, rugs, arts and all around interior designers stuff... the only thing I'm really looking forward to is the fact that there will be other people working in this mall environment so I may finally find myself a new Amy Cissell Happy Hour Drinking Buddy - (damn you Amy for leaving me!!! I'm keeping the name and someone else will just have to be Amy Cissell from 5-9 pm) One can hope anyway, as I will be walking to and from work which means I have to walk by at least 3 gay bars on my way home.. I have to make friends fast, and if anyone wants to audition, well I'm up for slamming a few right about now..

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 14, 2007 at 2:39:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could come drink with you once a month. One of us needs to get rich. Or both of us. That would be best, really.

Good luck finding my *sob* replacement.

Also, I heard your birthday was coming up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home