Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Debupdate



Oh my gawd.. let's say I have a bit of a head ache today and leave it at that.. I'll be back tomorrow to give a run down of the ultra faboo stuff I've been getting from everyone as we continue to celebrate my birthday - that's right just because the day passed doesn't mean it's over, I'm having dinner and drinks with pals on Friday and until all the packages from the world have hit my doorstep I'm still celebrating...

and in the name of celebration, I give you the first single from the upcoming Deborah Harry album - "Two Times Blue" it's ultra ultra cool and frickin' catchy as all hell and of course it hasn't been released yet but you can hear it at Debbie's My Space page - so enjoy it!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 26, 2007 at 8:25:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you thank you thank you. i LOVE Two Times Blue. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home