Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Say Uncle

Finally, the boy who needed a name has entered the world - this morning at 7:15 my baby sister gave birth to her baby boy. Though all of the help from you guys in naming the child was great, she ended up going with her initial instinct and named him Evan Matthew. Though I'm going to call him Dez Dexter Noah Drake Hunter cuz that's how I am.

Evan Dez Dexter Noah Drake Matthew was 6 lbs 13 1/2 ounces and 18" long, with a little bit of brown fuzzy hair and brown eyes (though we're fairly certain he'll end up being blonde because the Jacobson blonde genes are strangely strong) and though I haven't any pix yet, his mother says he's the cutest baby in the world, which is relatively close. I mean when I go home in September I'll show her the baby books of me when I was a baby and of course then she'll realize her son is the SECOND cutest baby ever.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home