Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Movie Trailer

I love "when animals go bad" movies - you know the giant shark in Jaws, the killer Piranha, and just about any of the crazed Sci Fi movies so imagine my complete shock when I came upon a trailer for what is sure to be one of new favorites - it has a giant shark that attacks not only the Golden Gate Bridge but a flying airplane and a giant octopus and wait wait wait frickin' Deborah Gibson and Lorenzo Lamas.... watch it if you can handle it!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 12:50:00 PM PDT, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

this is so awesome! If it is released in a theater, we should make a date to see it!

 
At Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 5:23:00 PM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

I have a feeling it's going straight to video but if there's a way I can get it into a theater I'm gonna try!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home