Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things

This week I have a few more things to add to my favorites list so let's look shall we?




Previously, I disclosed my love for all thing Van's and being the casual shoe whore I am, this week I give praise to my second fav shoe, the low top Chuck Taylor by Converse. These things come and go in fashion but the truly dedicated never let them off their feet - eventually everyone starts wearing them again - it happened in the 70's, then the 80's, then the grunge groupies and now it continues... plus they come in a ton of colors and I think I have about six pairs and counting.




Every year the TV Land Awards lets us view the best of TV past with insane awards and strange little ditties plus my favorite part - the reunions of the casts from old shows and this year they celebrated the 30th anniversary of Knots Landing! You can bet your sweet cul-de-sac I was watching when Reba cross eyed McIntire introduced the gang including the resident 'rock singer' Lisa Hartman Black and for a special bonus frickin' Contance McCashin even showed up! My second fav character ever her character of Laura was one the best thing for the 9 years she was on the show. (she may get her own favorite thing post someday).... oh and this occured just in time for the DVD release of Knots Landing's second season - buy it on Amazon.

and then there's the lists - I love Cracked.com and their crazy lists of all things insane but everyone and their mother (and anyone with a blog) seems to come up with their own top 100 lists of everything. And though no one will agree on every thing on anyone's list it's always fun to see what people think is the best of something... and Bradley's Buzz is no exception since I've done the top 100 Singles of the 70's and the 80's - According to Bradley - and soon very soon I'm adding a few more including the Top 100 Albums of all time - According To Bradley; the Top 100 TV shows of all time - According to Bradley and the top 100 Movies of all time - of course, According to Bradley.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home