Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Weekends Killer

I really have to try and keep up with this here bloggy thing. I find it easier to post pix and links than actually write anything but I swear I will get back into it soon.. plus I almost have my final list of the Top 100 Singles of the 90's and the Top 100 Singles of the 00's so those posts will keep us all busy for weeks.
Meanwhile, this past weekend was crazy - on Friday we hosted a dinner party/movie night at our house - organized by my pal K and featuring some of our newest and some of our dearest pals. The whole thing was terribly fun. We watched "Up!" which I had not seen yet and it was very impressive. The food was crazy - Alf bought a bunch of sandwiches from Black Dog Coffee and Devin made some crazy good stew, K brought salads and our friend Ally made some guac that was out of this world. The whole thing didn't end until we went to bed at 5 in the morning. Good times.

Saturday my friends Tommy and Ryan showed up and again we got awesome food. Ryan made us Spanish rice and Pork chops all mixed together and it was great. Then we headed out to Trunks (of course) and had a really good time - though the Leivas ended up leaving early.

Sunday was our normal brunch day and as these brunches tend to go it was crazy. My Val pals Tina and Morgen called while Tommy, Ryan and Alf and I were eating and said they were coming over. So then K joined us at Mickeys and my friend Robbie and my neighbor Mike and of course our newest favorite - Greg the stripper was working. I got home around 8 drunk and frisky... needless to say I went to bed and stayed there until I woke up for work...

I'm going to have to learn how to pace myself ... or not.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home