Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oops

So it was another fairly wild weekend here in La La Land. On Friday, Alf, Rob, Mike and I headed to Universal Citywalk to see the new Harry Potter film. I have only seen the first one I think but I did know I thought it was pretty good so I wasn't too worried about what I figured was a 2 and a half hour movie. It ended up being pretty talky since it's part one of a two parter but it was still good and both Alf and Rob really wanted to see it so it was fun.

Then we went to Gym and ended up closing the place up and the Leivas and I ended up all night long talking and drinking til abuot 6 in the morning. Ah, good times.

On Saturday, the only major plan I had was to go to Amoeba and then we were going to see my pal Devin perform at the Palms. He is in about three bands and it's so interesting to see the different sides of his music; this time around is his solo project Devin Tait & The Traitors so this is probably the closest to Devin's vision of the music he wants to do. He rocked the house, his music is so fun and poppy. We were all totally impressed.

On Sunday, Miss K and Tommy came to WeHo for brunch and we went to Rage where my new friend Chef Izzy is working. I only ate about 3 fries and ended up drinking about a half gallon of Captain Morgan so by the time I went home, I was schnockered and ended up biffing my knee on the sidewalk.. oh the sidewalks of WeHo are filled with blood and stale booze.

I was in bed by 6:30 and slept right through having to get up to work on Monday. I'm still in quite a bit of pain, but at least it was a fun time... so how was your weekend?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home