Monday, November 08, 2010

Insvisible Material (s)

I had another fantabulous weekend - on Friday, the Leivas and I met Rob out for a few drinks and then Mike, Rob's boyfriend joined us for a couple more drinks. On Saturday Alf, Rob, Mike and I went to the Viper Room to see Devin play drums in the band Invisible Material. Devin's brother Brandon played guitar and his girlfriend Dolly Dagger did a little dancing. It was an awesome show and then we headed to Red Rock, this bar up on the strip where Devin and his boyfriend Dylan joined us. I have the EPs that the band released but they played a couple new songs too, one was called "Candy" and it was awesome. You can join their Reverbnation page or watch the video for "The Folded Page" - my favorite song by the band:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home