Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Daytime Drinking and Go Go's Birthday Cake

Let's try this blogging thing again shall we? I'm back (for now)

Yesterday was the land of the drunkeness here in WeHo. My pal Ms. M called around 1 and said she was almost drunk and wanted to continue the art of daytime drinking with me. So we met at the Abbey and had a few laughs and a few cocktails. Her girlfriend came out to join us but they had to leave so I headed to Trunks for a few more.

I hung out with our old roomate and had a few more drinks. My ex co-worker was there and terribly cautious as he thought I was mad at him. He's not the one who laid me off and he still has to work there so I have never been mad. Though I did find out one of my clients was mad that I got laid off. So that was nice.

After all that, I still had to go to a surprise birthday potluck for my good pal Marc. I didn't drink much there and my husband was sweet enough to take me there and pick me up at 9:30. Then this drunkard went to bed.

But here's the awesome cake our friends Joe & Sunny picked up for Marc! Happy Birthday!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 4:17:00 PM PDT, Blogger Devin Tait said...

Ha! Ok, that explains everything! Thanks for coming to the birthday party, it was fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home