Friday, May 04, 2012

Bubbatunes presents Olivia Newton-John Pt 1

During my spare time as a new househusband and all around unemployed crazy, I did finally work on some new Bubbatunes so I thought it was about time I started uploading them. For years, I wanted to do Olivia Newton-John's first two US albums on Bubbatunes. They were essentially compliations of her Australian and UK albums but for most of us, these were the albums we remember seeing and they are the ones I have on vinyl. First up, here is LET ME BE THERE from 1974; complete with my liner notes:
bub145 OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN - LET ME BE THERE [US VERSION](January 24, 2012) Track List: 01. LET ME BE THERE 02. ME & BOBBY McGEE 03. BANKS OF THE OHIO 04. LOVE SONG 05. IF NOT FOR YOU 06. TAKE ME HOME COUNTRY ROADS 07. ANGEL OF THE MORNING 08. IF I COULD READ YOUR MIND 09. HELP ME MAKE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT 10. JUST A LITTLE TOO MUCH Bonus Tracks 11. THE BIGGEST CLOWN (Bside to If Not For You) 12. IT'S SO HARD TO SAY GOODBYE (Bside to Banks of the Ohio US) 13. SAIL INTO TOMORROW (Bside to Take Me Home Country Roads) 14. MAYBE THEN I'LL THINK OF YOU (Bside to Let Me Be There)
For a limited time: download OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN - LET ME BE THERE [US VERSION]

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home