Monday, May 14, 2012

Busy busy busy

Okay I'm totally not busy at all, but since I've become a housewife I have been doing a lot of weird little Bradley projects. I made an Excel file of all my CDs and arranged them by their release date and started listening to all of my CDs - starting in 1957 with Elvis Presley, I am currently in December 1981 with the 300th CD. I know, I'm cool. I've also been watching a lot of TV shows I have on DVD. And again cause I'm odd I had to make an excel file of when the shows actually aired so I'm watching all the shows I have in order. I started in 1975 with Mary Tyler Moore Show, Rhoda, The Bionic Woman, Laverne & Shirley and Wonder Woman and I'm currently in the 1979-1980 TV season, where my weeks start on Saturday with The Ropers, then its Monday with Laverne & Shirley, Tuesday is Three's Company, Wednesday is Charlie's Angels and Thursdays have been Soap but now we've reached December 1979 which means my favorite show ever, Knots Landing has finally made its way onto my schedule; and with that I thought it was high time I revisited my book Rants & Raves of A Knots Knut - The Knots Landing Companion where I write about each and every episode through my eyes.... which is why I'm here today. I'm going to start posting them today! I kn
ow you're as excited as I am

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home