Thursday, March 04, 2021

Brand new single HEARTBEAT


 My brand new single "Heartbeat" is being released tomorrow - March 5th. The third single from my latest album "I Guess I'm Not Alone". There will be an exclusive b-side also released.

Plus on Youtube will be a brand new The Story Behind The Song all about Heartbeat - AND after that will be the premiere of the brand new video for the song, directed by the uber talented Jasten King.

This song is co-produced by the amazing Devin Tait, who also plays on it and has been a long time coming. It was always kind of meant to the be the first single from the album but things started taking off in different directions but we finally are able to put it out as an official single with a b-side you will only get from the single.

Please join me on youtube - (1) Bradley Jacobson - YouTube

You can buy the album "I Guess I'm Not Alone" and the single at my bandcamp page:

https://bradleyjacobson.bandcamp.com

And you can stream and buy music at Amazon, Spotify and all of your favorite platforms. 



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home