Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Hello Fans & Friends - New Music

It's been forever since I've utilitzed my blog but I thought it was time to come back and see how this goes. I may start updating at least once a week. That said, I hope I still have readers and fans and friends. There's actually a lot of exciting things happening in the next few weeks and months. Finally, after 10 years I have new music coming out. The Swivek moniker I've used since 1999 is being replaced by my own name - all new music being released as Bradley Jacobson. I've found in the internet age that 'Swivek' is hard to search for - even my own Alexa won't play my music right away. The new album coming out is called "I Guess I'm Not Alone" and the first single "Lonely Calls To You" will be released in the next few weeks as a lead off. We are currently shooting the video - though the song is called "Lonely Calls To You" and we all have been lonely the last few months, we took a different approach the song and it's a lot of fun and humourous. We shot around my favorite spot - the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood - just blocks from my beloved home... and around Hollywood. We may even see a surprise visitor in the form of one of my favorite pals and painters. Please let me know, if you are all still hear and listening and reading. For now, here's an advance photo of the new album cover.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home