Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Our Buzzee Bradley


The Feet Hit The Gay Street Posted by Picasa

I have decided from here on out, I am joining the blog revolution as I too have plenty of things to say about every single thing I observe as well. So I am starting with this little tid bit... a few weeks ago the gays took over West Hollywood! I know I believe that is called an oxymoron.. however, it was the Christopher West Gay Pride Festival and I have to say it was THE best pride fest I've been too. I know what you're all thinking, "But Brad you're from Wausau, Wisconsin. You lived in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, surely you've seen better pride festivals that this." But alas you are wrong. Though it's true I have traveled around the Rockys I have never had the pleasure of meeting Julie Brown (the real Julie Brown not that psuedo psycho bitch with the English accent). We talked, we hugged, she signed my copy of "Earth Girls Are Easy" and then we saw Mink Stole perform, and then Deborah Harry, (yes THE Deb, my gal the inspiration of "Debbie Doesn't) perform. Ironically, of the three of us famous blondes, only I kept the blonde as both Debbie and Julie were sporting a red 'do this season.

I have posted pictures of most of what was exciting, I was far too busy running from the beer tent to the bathroom all weekend to actually take pictures. Besides you all know I'm more of a model than a photographer anyway. But as I am still not well versed in the psychosymantics of the web, I don't know how to enter a link here. So instead to me a favor and hit the official Swivek website at www.swivek.com and if you click the link for "Photos" or "Pictures" whatever the hell I set up all those months ago, it will take you to a Yahoo Picture file where you can see most of the glory that was the West Hollywood festival.

Well I'm off to work on a new Swivek remix for our upcoming single "Speeding." But while you're here on the web, check out www.flexiblerecords.com It's Patrick's own website and label (of course they have Swivek on their roster so you know they have excellant taste) but new bands are popping up all the time and you can download not only the music from the CD releases, but the actual artwork as well. It's a great website and I think you will agree Patrick has the best taste in music.

And I expect to see you all again tomorrow where I will start my daily BRADLEY BUZZ with little tid bits that enter my head, plus the song of the day, and perhaps a synopsis of what happened on the Knots Landing rerun that day.. I know you're all itching to hear what Valene Clements Ewing Gibson Waleska Ewing did on her Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home