Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Are Those Pussy Willows Dottie?

Once again I find myself completely hungover and longing for a burger. I always know it's been a heck of a night when the next day my boss calls and comments, "You went drinking last night didn't you?" Alas, the voice of Kathleen Turner somehow replaces my normal voice but it could be worse. After all last night was a hoot and a half. There was a special fundraiser concert at a club in Hollywood called Dragonfly. On hand for the festivities for the Democratic Club were hostess Alexis Arquette, performances by The Eyeshadows, and a bunch of other bands I have to look up cuz I completely forgot, but the main reason I went was Josie Cotton. Yes, another Josie performance and she was rocking even doing the song "Systematic Way" from her first album. We got more pics and I promise this time, once Luther sends them to me, I will post them. I even got one with Alexis and told her, "My sister is going to be so jealous. You were her favorite part on the Surreal Life." I'm sure she loved that.

On another note, today is national Coming Out day, so for any one still in that closet, break open those doors. I have no one left to tell so it's kind of a mute point, but in even more exciting news, today is also The Leivas' birthday so send lots of birthday love to my love! (You can email him your love at wehoalf@msn.com if you are so inclined.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home