Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Carlton Heights Again


Whew! It's been a long long time coming but I am finally editing the latest episode of my soap opera Carlton Heights. I know what you're thinking, "Didn't you start writing this thing a hundred years ago?" and the answer would be yes, the very first episode of the soap was written a long, long time ago and I've slowly been adding episodes in hopes to finish at least season 1. But hey, in the mean time there's Swivek music that had to be recorded, mixed, and sent out, and of course there's Swivek music to promote, not to mention that little thing called life.

But alas, I am dedicated to finishing at least season 1 with 13 episodes and with #11 in the final stages - titled "Backfired" for those who care, that leaves only 2 more to go and I tend to write 3 episodes in a row so it looks like we could be seeing the end soon...

but that doesn't mean it's really the end - this is after all an ongoing soap and since the networks and/or agents don't seem all that keen, I think I've got a new grand scheme to get my stories out to the world - a little thing called My Space where I could create a "Carlton Heights" page and put the episodes up... they'd be divided into 4 parts (the 4 acts) with a new episode up every week... I wonder what you all think of that idea? If it's a go we could find the first episode with a debut of December 27, 2006; and why would that date mean anything? Well besides it being my pal Melsie Mae's birthday it's also the month and day that another super soap debuted, I'll let you figure out what that might be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home