Wednesday, January 31, 2007

You Suck Bloggie

Well I was forced to change to the new Blogger and when I say forced that is exactly what I mean. When I tried to get into my old Blogger account it would force me into getting a new account, which is fine I guess except it SUCKS ASS! It has taken a day and a half to finally get into it and able to blog and post pictures is a real pain. So perhaps I should find other places to blog and since I would like to be able to track how people find me and how many people actually visit us here, and I can't figure out how to do it on here.... whew! If anyone knows how to get the Scan thing onto blogger I'd apprecaite it, I made an account with Stat Counter which gives me an html tag to put on the website I want to track but I don't think that Little Miss Blogger has given me that kind of authority...it has me so confused!

Anyhoos, thanx for stopping in for my little melt down and now on with the countdown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home