Thursday, January 18, 2007

What A Feelin'

As I was driving home from work tonight, I was thinking, "Gee I forgot to blog today. I wonder what I should blog about..." and that's when I noticed this fast driving little Audi pull up behind me. As I proceeded from the red light on La Cienega to turn left onto Santa Monica Boulevard, I noticed the light changing to red and the car behind me suddenly right next to me and I was in the furthest lane to left! I thought the woman was crazy.

So I drove as fast as I could down Santa Monica Boulevard on the way to my home and that woman just kept right on my ass so I finally managed to move over to the next lane and then we were suddenly next to each other at the next red light. As her window came down, I have to say I actually moved down in my seat just waiting for that crazy gun I knew she was carrying. Instead of shooting me, she just said "I'm sorry about that back there, but I had to get through the red light. I'm late for an audition, but I didn't mean to scare you." It was actually sweet but what was even sweeter is I think the woman was Jennifer Beals.

Now I am horrible at spotting celebrities and so it might not have been her, but I just saw the one time star of the classic Flashdance, not to mention 2000 Malibu Road with Lisa Hartman and Drew Barrymore, on Law & Order last night, so her face is pretty fresh in my mind. I know she is on The L Word and it was just in the paper the other day that they had been shooting in West Hollywood and the Audi isn't necessarily a cheap car so until someone can come forth and tell me that Jennifer Beals couldn't have been on Santa Monica Boulevard around 5:30 on her way to an audtion because she was in Vancouver shooting The L Word or otherwise indisposed, then I am telling you Jennifer Beals' driving scared the crap out of me, but she was very very nice and apologized, so everyone grab that DVD of Flashdance and rejoice to all that is Jennifer Beals... and that's my life in La La Land.

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 19, 2007 at 4:26:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi brad...t's shae. i bet you it was Jennifer lol. god, i love her still. so i wanted to tell you that i think it's the Blade magazine?? it's one of the free gay magazines...anyways, it had this cool cover with Blondie's Deebie Harry on it. i tred to take one but some dude took the last one. keep a eye out coz' i know you loce some Debbie!

 
At Friday, January 19, 2007 at 4:29:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's better than getting in an elevator with Ellen Travolta. I winder where Jennifer Beals was hiding from 1984-2005? She totally disappeared after Flashdance, then years later, out of the blue she was back as a lesbian. Hm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home