Thursday, February 01, 2007

Swivek In Rolling Stone

Did that title capture your attention - did it grab you and reel you in, just like I knew it would? Of course it did. Well no one is more disappointed to know that Swivek isn't in Rolling Stone Magazine than I am, but alas it's true I'm not in the actual magazine but check it out kiddies - Swivek is on www.rollingstone.com - the official Rolling Stone Magazine website! Can you even believe it? Or maybe you don't even believe me ... so check it out - we are at www.rollingstone.com/artists/swivek and when you get there, it's true you won't see much but if you go directly to www.rollingstone.com/artists/swivek/discography it's even more exciting!

My dreams are so slowly coming together, at this rate I'll be a rock star by the time I'm as old as one of the other Rolling Stones...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home