Tuesday, July 17, 2007

TUNESday - New Swivek Single!!!



Well I promised a summer single and I delivered - I give you the new Swivek single"Flirt"... a daring and touching true story of a slut who tried to flirt with my man, oh yes, you see how I put my heart on the line for you, my fans...

Patrick English of Orange Television took our rocking jaunt through sassiness and added his own touches to create our first full collaboration of sorts, with lines like "I could wipe the floor with you but what good would it prove?" and Patrick's intense arrangements, I'm sure you're going to be wiping the floor with your jaw...

Also included are two brand new songs I wrote, a rollicking Gossip-y touched ditty called "I Told You" and to counter act the bitchy title track, a sensitive little guitar ballad (I know!) called "Deep Inside" and the whole EP knocks off with an insanely fun remix of "Intensity Is Recommended" from our darkness + light album - the Flo Castleberry (I know!) remix was done by the one and only Patrick.

So run, I mean it, run over to http://www.flexiblerecords.com/ and download our latest and greatest single "Flirt" - after all, it's all for you.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home