Tuesday, July 03, 2007

TUNESday

I haven't done any new Bubbatunes lately so until I come up with some new ones, I thought we'd take Tunesday and talk about my other little music CD endeavors - the compilation mixes I make for people. I know even in this day of digital download and the ipod take over, I still like making CD compilations with little bits of artwork, but mostly songs to get people heated up, danced up, thinking or just having some fun. Plus it's the best way to get your favorite songs to people you know who in turn sometimes turn around and become a fan of new music as well. I've done these for years and rest assured if you're on my list, come your birthday or Christmas or any other special day, you're bound to get a Bradley Compilation. Last night, I decided it was time I sent some new tunes to my best pal Lisa so I whipped up three CD's for her which made it out into the mail today - two of them are kind of a set so you will see some of the same artists on them but still I think the combo of the songs are pretty cool, and besides what else do you have to do but read about this stuff?

Old Friends Mix
Songs:
01. I Luv U - Ordinary Boys
02. I'm Alright - JoDee Messina
03. Circle In The Sand - [Spunge]
04. Two Times Blue - Deborah Harry
05. My Old Friend - Tim McGraw
06. Valerie - Amy Winehouse & Mark Ronson
07. Shores Of California - Dresden Dolls
08. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
09. Bad 4 U - Alannah Myles
10. Big Wheel - Tori Amos
11. Don't Let Him Waste Your Time - Jarvis Cocker
12. Anyway - Martina McBride
13. Bloodshot Eyes - Pat Benatar
14. Save Me - Johnette Napolitano
15. Angie Baby - Helen Reddy
16. Lollipop - Mika
17. The Rose Nobody Knows - Cheryl Ladd
18. Human Spirit - Dolores O'Rierdon
19. I Can't Be True - Dolly Parton
20. Do You Want To - Franz Ferninand
21. Candyman - Christina Aguilera
22. Boxing Champ - Kaiser Chiefs
23. Just The Other Day - Blue Angel

Happy Endings mix
01. Ain't Even Done With The Night - John Cougar
02. You've Come A Long Way Baby (Alternate Mix) - Josie & The Pussycats
03. Damsel In Distress - Idina Menzel
04. Risque - Cute Is What We Aim For
05. (Don't Say) I Told You So - Miss Derringer
06. Tell Me Where It Hurts - Garbage
07. Give Him The Ooh La La - Blossom Dearie
08. And Your Bird Can Sing - Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs
09. Lemonade - Wheatus
10. You Are The Light - Lone Justice
11. Tumbledown Love - Lynda Carter
12. Teenage Hustling - Tori Amos
13. My Humps - Alanis Morrisette
14. Where There's A Will - Sass Jordan
15. Happy Ending - Mika
16. Loser - Dolores O'Rierdon
17. Yeah Yeah - Cyndi Lauper
18. The Metro - Berlin
19. Pull Shapes - Pipettes
20. Hard To Believe - Pat Benatar
21. Rebecca - Martha Davis
22. Let's Get Together - Go-Go's
23. Comic Books - Deborah Harry

Thumping Numbs mix:
Songs:
01. Numb - U2
02. Temporary Heroes - Pat Benatar
03. Coming Home - Cinderella
04. Do Right Woman Do Right Man - Aretha Franklin
05. Human Behaviour - Bjork
06. Tubthumping - Chubawumba
07. That's Just The Way You Are - Aimee Mann
08. Two - Ryan Adams
09. How Do You Do - Roxette
10. Kitty - Racey
11. Gold Dust Woman - Hole
12. Heartbeat (demo) - Swivek
13. Charm Alarm - Deborah Harry
14. Angy Johnny - Poe
15. Reach The Rock - Havana 3AM
16. Get Out Of Control - Daniel Ash
17. Human Wheels - John Mellencamp
18. Feed The Tree - Belly
19. Fire - Robert Gordon
20. Teen Angst (What The World Needs Now) - Cracker















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home