Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Advertisements of Days Gone By

Here's something a little different - a bunch of advertisements from magazines of years gone by. These came to me in an email but I figured I should share since some of these are downright hilrious -

First a look at the incredible advancement of beer cans:














How many times have I said this:












How many times have people said this about me:










Oh, those crazy ladies and their smoke inhilation fetishes:














And finally some of my favorites -

this just makes me cringe and would make most women cross their legs I would imagine:














This one would also explain my beautiful physique:
















and finally the best one:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 2, 2007 at 2:12:00 AM PDT, Blogger OrangeTV said...

Oh, I know. I had the most refreshing Lysol douche this morning. I felt totally like my pussy was as pink as a chemical burn and merry robins were flying out of there!

 
At Thursday, August 2, 2007 at 10:50:00 AM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

I know it's crazy - when I was little my grandma told me this horror story about when she had been married to a man named Charles Brown (I know!) and his kids were so weird.. one day my Grandma Ferlie found the daughters in a bathtub washing themselves with Lysol. She freaked out and divorced the guy a little bit later, though I don't know if the Lysol incident was the clincher. Needless to say I don't think my Gramms or her daughters used Lysol for that particular form of cleaning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home