Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Checking My Lists

Well the Christmas season is finally upon us - how do I know? No, it's not the fact that every store put decorations up since before Thanksgiving, instead it's because I went shopping this weekend. That means the Christmas season has finally happened in the house of the Leivas. I went on a spree this past weekend though I only picked up a few gifts for my list, and a whole lot of fun stuff for myself. Still we have started and tonight I take down our giant air mattress bed in the guest room and turn the whole room into Christmas Central - full of gift wrap, spiked egg nog, Christmas tunes and a whole lot of wrapping. So far I haven't bought too many presents but by the end of next weekend I hope to have all the presents bought that have to go somewhere else. This past weekend saw many a far away family or friend get listed including the Cissell, my mother, Melsie and her kids, my sister, The Leivas' niece and my very own super cute little guy model/genius nephew Evan.

And speaking of the boy - look, he's getting ready for Christmas just like his Uncle Bradley.



and stay tuned for Bubbatunesday - where we kick off a brand new piece of loving - 11 Days Of Tanya Tucker - I know could you just die?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home