Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Xanatuesday

Yeah I know it's Wednesday but I meant to blog about this yesterday and besides Xanatuesday sounds so much better than Xananesday or does it???

Either way, I can't believe this has been re-released but as of yesterday there is an all new digitally remastered version of Xandau - the glorious out of this world roller disco Greek mythology flick from 1980 starring my favorite muse (and yours) Miss ONJ -

The new two disc set includes a new documentary and a few other things, and it has new artwork. A few years ago they did a Xanadu sing along for the 25th anniversary at a theater and you bet your sweep roller wheels I was there... so this is very exciting for me.

However, because I'm so beaucoup busy I haven't actually made it to the store to buy it - but never fear, I've already used my CC and went through Amazon - so there will be a full review coming soon..

meanwhile, I saw some dude wearing this at Gay Pride and just about blocked my bloomers - I so want one, I just can't decide what color to get??? What matches my crazy ass wit and need for attention? Would that be blue?




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home