Tuesday, August 05, 2008

On Our Way

Last night the Leivas and I pulled up the old West Hollywood website and filled out our marriage license and (gulp!) submitted it online... That's right kiddies, I am well on my way to becoming Mr. Bradley Jacobson (oh wait a minute??) Anyhoos, we are on our way to the alter.

Apparantly, we have to go pick up our license on Thursday afternoon in West Hollywood where we can also put down the payment to come back and do a civil ceremony but being WeHo this is no ordinary ceremony, no, no, instead they gather the group of would be newlyweds and trot them over to Kings Road Park where they are married under a gazebo ... it sounds fun!

However, the soonest we can book our date is October 2nd! But once we have our license we can do our own ceremony as long as there's a witness (to testify) and someone who can perform the ceremony (i.e. my pal Katie in her Bjork swan dress) - so I have one day to decide what we want to do...

I mean a swan dress on the same Malibu beach where Danny Zuko and Sandy Olsen met and fell in love, with a witness or two to declare they were there at such a blessed event... I don't know, it's tempting...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home