Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I know I normally do these on Thursday but tomorrow is a special day (more to come on that tomorrow in fact) so I'm going to show you a few of my favorite things this week.

Forever and a day I've been looking for this and it occassionally enters my mind and luckily this time I found it on You Tube. It's one of my favorite scenes ever from a TV show - it's Samantha Stephens from BEWITCHED being her cousin Serena and singing a song called "Iffin"... It's so great. Now all I have to do is reconfigure my computer so I can download it and make it into an mp3.. you can bet your bootie you'll be seeing it on here if I ever get there. For now enjoy the enjoyable:



Next up, one of my new favorite shows - imagine if you were a semi selfish 24 year old model who headlined into a fruit truck and decided it wasn't your time to die, so you and your guardian angel jump back into the world only you find yourself in a 32 year old semi chunky lawyer - yes it's DROP DEAD DIVA - and let me tell you it is actually really great. The lead actress Brooke Elliot is awesome. Then there's Maragaret Cho as her assistant and most importantly there is April Bowlby as her best friend. April was super awesome on Two & A Half Men and now she's just as great here. Check it out!


and my favorite thing so far this week is my last two week ritual of Sundays hanging out at my pool with pals and drinking mimosas... I do have a charmed life sometimes.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 4:19:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's shae,
love, love love! the Iffin song! lol....i so remember it! still reading you my friend. hope all is well...shae

 

Post a Comment

<< Home