Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hold On ... I'm Coming

Okay there is new Swivek coming out... I know how you're all waiting with baited breath. We have done over 20 songs and tried to include the ones that will grab ur knitter and won't let go. Luckily I have pals who are willing to help me out with such things... and luckily I am also bitchy enough to decide to override my pals so here (take a deep breath) is the final song choice for the new Swivek album EVERYBODY HATES YOU:

01. Get Hurt
02. Art Attacks
03. Rock Hard
04. The Time Has Come
05. Dead In The Water
06. Urban City
07. Everybody Hates You
08. It's Not That Simple
09. Melted Away
10. Havoc
11. Never See You Again
12. Whenever
13. Little World

and we're shooting a video SOON! so stay tuned for new releases as they come.. and sometime next week the final date of arrival will be sent out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home