Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Christmas Gifts Are Arriving

Our tree is up, I mailed out boxes to my family (ies) in Wisconsin and now the presents are arriving at my house. Yesterday we got home from work and there was a little package from a pal of mine I've never even met personally but we exchange music and fun stuff all the time and he got me the VERY best present ever:




That's right biatches, a Lisa Hartman coffee mug... thanx Shae! it's the very best and I don't know how I'm going to give you anything of an equivalent, but be ready for those mixers.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 3:09:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea!!!!!!! you got it. well, it looks amazing on this blog. we both share a love for lisa and even tho we never have met in real life lol....you have always been a good friend to me. if it was not for you i would never have had those lisa cd's you made me and hot mix's. the day the ciji years come out on knots dvd we will have a parade! lol. so you are very welcome and enjoy that mug! i KNEW you would love it. merry christms toy ou and the mister. xox shae

 
At Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 7:25:00 PM PST, Blogger swivek said...

Thank you again.. I love it. I am working on getting a little something out to you soon.

 
At Monday, January 18, 2010 at 9:30:00 PM PST, Blogger reno30 said...

Glad to find another big fan of Lisa. Her music should have been HUGE!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home