Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things

It's been quite a week and it seems I have plans all the way through to Monday, luckily there are a few of my favorite things to look forward to.

First the Leivas and I had a relaxing Sunday where we watched a couple of horror flicks, one not so good (the remake of "It's Alive") and one so good I can't recommend it enough. I can't even believe the movie was rated PG-13 as that normally means it's going to suck.. but no, this one had me jumping and yelling at the screen - it was awesome and you must all rent it - the little ditty known as Drag Me To Hell




Tonight I'm heading off to Here Lounge in West Hollywood cuz my friends Shitting Glitter are having their CD release party. Yes, 3 years in the making the new album Open For Business is finally here at HERE.. so if you're in the hood you must check it out! Plus they'll be playing and previewing their new video - which I do believe has yours truly making a cameo in it. Here's a little video of the song "Legalese" from the new album - it's one of my favs and should be one of yours too...




And tomorrow night, the one movie I've been so looking forward to 2012 is playing at Arc Light and the Leivas and I have already made our date night plans. I can't even wait to see this one the big screen. Let's hope I don't lose control and think the whole is a fortune telling documentary.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 16, 2009 at 4:51:00 PM PST, Blogger Devin Tait said...

I LOVED Drag Me To Hell. I can't believe it was PG-13; I did't remember that. Wow, if I had seen that when I was 13 I think I would have wet the bed for weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home