Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blogroll

I love lists and I'm always making lists, as many of you know I have done the Top 100 Singles of the 80's and the top 100 Singles of the 70's and I'm currently working on my top 100 singles of the 90's. Meanwhile, there's a guy named Dave Steed who has upped me in the list department.

Dave has a weekly writing assignment going through all the songs of the 80's that scored on the Billboard charts above 40 to 100. And it's a lot of songs. He is currently on post 87 and is still on the S's (he is doing them alphabetically). It's an awesome read and he's finding all the songs.

I highly recommend starting at the beginning of his BOTTOM FEEDERS post:

http://popdose.com/bottom-feeders-the-ass-end-of-the-80s-part-1/

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 1:27:00 PM PST, Blogger Devin Tait said...

OMG What have you done to me! I'm only on part 5 and I'm obsessed!

 
At Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 3:47:00 PM PST, Blogger swivek said...

I know.. it's amazing isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home