Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year

Here we are a couple of weeks into the new year, so I figured it was about time to go back to the blog and get a few things started.

2009 was absolutely great. The Leivas and I went on a cruise, I went home to Wisconsin for a little visit, I finally got the Swivek album put together, we shot a video for "Rock Hard" and we ended with a trip to San Francisco.

This year isn't a big bed of roses so far, but you know it's gonna get better. As for the blog, the new Swivek music is coming soon, very very soon and there will be a million and one updates on Swivek.

There are also a few Bubbatunes in the works, so there will be a couple of BubbaTUNESday. Plus I heard from a very reliable source there is some Lisa Hartman news coming this year! And since the 00's have ended one decade I figured it was time we went back an extra decade and I'm putting together my Top 100 Singles Of The 90's. Then we will do the top 100 of the 00's. I know I have grandiose plans but it will be fun.

Until we really get started, here's a little pick of Bender and a crazy cat from our trip to San Francisco and if you like the pic and are on Facebook you can check out the whole series here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home