Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Hanging On The Telephone

Last night, the phone rang and I drank.... an old story but for some reason I find drinking into oblivion and yacking with old friends is hella fun. First my pal Melsie called and we talked for about two hours about our other friend's wedding, Melsie's family, my family, Melsie's man, my man all the good stuff. I've known Mel since the summer before our freshman of high school and I'm her oldest son's godfather, so we've been close forever and though she didn't drink with me, we had a long good talk.

Because I drank my dinner, the Leivas made his own leftovers and watched TV so I started drunk texting my other friend Mark, after me and Mel hung up. I went to high school with Mark for one year in Rhinelander and thanx to the power of Facebook we hooked up again. We weren't terribly close then but we were both close with mutual friends and now he's like an old friend I should've known. We have so much in common, laughing, gayness, and of course drinking and talking on the phone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home