Saturday, May 01, 2010

Karma's Bitch

For some reason I've been strangely aware of karma the last few weeks. A few days ago I found a dollar bill sitting on the steps of my apartment so I put it in my pocket and smoked a cigarette. After thinking about it, I ended up putting the dollar back where I had found it. I don't know why it just felt like the right thing to do.

Then on Friday I went and had a smoke at work and found a white lighter on a bench. I put it in my pocket and smoked a cig, then I realized karma's a bitch and in the best case scenerio someone would end up stealing both of my lighters and in the worst case scenerio someone might set me on fire. So I put the lighter back where I found it.

It may have worked cuz last night my pal Marc called and he is getting us tickets to the Go Go's last show (they are retiring from touring together) and since I've missed every single time the Go Go's have played in LA; karma may have helped me out this time.

Then I went back to drinking and listening to Lita Ford songs - cuz that's how Fridays roll here in La La Land.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home