Thursday, November 30, 2006

Blue Christmas

I love Christmas and with only about 23 shopping days left you'd think I'd be all excited but no. For some reason this season (rhyming) I can't find any presents I want to get people. Normally, I'm terribly excited because I know just the perfect thing to get everyone but this year looks to be a bit of a bust. There are some who like me want just about everything or I know so many things they would love it's easy - my sister and my pal Jen for instance; then there's the ones who don't want anything so it's terribly hard to find them - my Leivas is one of those though I do spend an awful lot of time with him so I have a few ideas; then there's the people who I bought for only to find out they already got the present I was going to get them - this happened last year with my hard to buy for brother and now this year my hard to buy for godson bought the one video game I found that he wanted! But even the people I know well seem to be on my "What the f-in' list" like best pals Lisa, Patrick and Mrs. Amy Cissell who I still have yet to get a wedding gift for. Does a Swivek Cd make a better wedding gift or Christmas gift? I just don't know; and since everyone lives a million and one miles away that gives me even less time to pick out gifts. Maybe I'll have a whirl wind in my dreams someday soon and it will all become clear what perfect gifts lie within my grasp, until then - I guess I'll just concentrate on the Amazon Wish List of things I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home