Tuesday, September 18, 2007

BubbaTUNESday

I was going to unleash two new Bubbatunes compilations of country pop divas today but decided instead to give you my latest obsession. The incredible, powerful, insane and moving video of "Gay Bash" by Melange Lavonne.

I had never heard of this woman but she is a homo rapper, actress and model who should be taking the world by storm. This song is intense, though a fictional story it's only fictional in name as so many people have been affected by something like this, a little missive about her friend Kevin who was killed by gay bashers and how the church has hindered and sometimes almost endorsing such acts of violence. Truly great and if anyone can find an mp3 of it, do not hesitate to send it to as I have looked high and low for it, and its apparantly not released yet.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 18, 2007 at 5:01:00 PM PDT, Blogger OrangeTV said...

Wowee - that was magnificent. I actually got a little wisty-eyed. There's a way to make mp3s out of You Tube Videos - if I can finger it out, I'll send it over.

 
At Wednesday, September 19, 2007 at 10:21:00 AM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

I know, I don't know how I could've missed her but I'm glad I found this... Alf saw it on Logo and he did that ON Demand so I could see it. I love it! She's shooting a new video now, I just don't know when she's releasing an actual CD and she was or is part of the HOMO REVOLUTION tour which has been working around the country, and I think they're coming to LA.. Swivek should be on that tour - just sayin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home