Friday, October 12, 2007

Save The Cheerleader, Save The World

A few months ago I came from work to find a group of paparazzi standing outside my apartment complex, immediately I noticed they were facing away from my building which just infuriated me as 'hello, I'm over here', but alas I found out they were not there to capture images of alternative front man Bradley at home but rather to look across the street at one of our new neighbors, a certain Claire Bennett from Heroes - and it was little Hayden Panettiere's 18th birthday that night.

As the Leivas and I figured Hayden never did show up and those bastards were there for nothing, but while I was in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, Alf informed me that he was driving out of our building when he spotted Hayden walking her two dogs while wearing a floor length gold gown, apparently she was off to some big shindig and figured she should walk her dogs first. The indestructible cheerleader brought her dogs home and wouldn't you know it, walked into the condo across the street, so it appears we do have another celebrity in our midst (me being the first celebrity...)

But the story doesn't end there either, instead The Leivas has now taken it upon himself to protect the cheerleader. Last night we went down to Eleven on Santa Monica Boulevard for the Leivas' birthday dinner and as we were walking back up the hill we noticed a man across the street trying to break into the garage across the street, he was even trying to jump the fence to get into the building.

As we approached our own apartment Alf noticed a leather jacket sitting on our porch. He had also noticed something I didn't about the man, he had a camera bag wrapped around him. Well the Leivas wasn't just going to go into the house and watch TV, he eyeballed the sitch and waited until the guy came back to our side of the street, took his leather jacket, hopped on his motorbike and fled the scene.

About ten minutes later, we heard the sound of the motorbike again, and the Leivas grabbed his cell phone and keys and ran out the door. He found the guy sitting on the front steps. I heard a motorbike leave again and the Leivas came walking in, all pert, perky and cocky. It seems the Leivas had walked outside and said to the guy, "Are you stalking my neighbor across the street?"

"What?" asked the hooligan....

"I saw you trying to break into the building across the street, do I have to call the cops on you?," said the Big Guy I love.

"No, I'll go," and the motorbike paparazzo was gone.

It seems while I had thought the motorbike dude was just trying to get into the building to confront a bad relationship, the Leivas knew he was a camera toting paparazzi and wouldn't give the man the satisfaction of knowing a) the girl did live there and b) stalking the poor girl just cause she's a tad famous..

it is with great honor, Miss Panettiere that I tell you and all your fans, my man has your back and he will save the cheerleader and I presume the world.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home