Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Chasing Kelly

It's been almost a full month since my showroom moved from our own store to the Pacific Design Center and it's pretty much a big bore, though we are a tad busier than before but yesterday was actually quite intriging if only for the chase that I was on.

So I'm not much of a celebrity chaser, in fact I don't even recognize half of the people Alfred insists we have seen - though from blocks away I did recognize Little Leslie Jordan walking down the sidewalk in West Hollywood - in fact there's only a select few that would get me really excited should I encounter them, and how I would love for one or two of them to show up at my work place, but alas it usually doesn't happen - I've met Michael Jackson (crazy!), that red headed chick who went blonde from "That 70's Show" and Patricia Heaton from "Everybody Loves Raymond" before I knew she was a crazy loud mouthed Republican but then something cool happened yesterday.

I went down to the 3rd floor balcony for my morning smoke and noticed this cool looking younger chick come outside and smoke. I thought, "Is that? Could it be? Is it? I think it is..." It was frickin' Kelly Osbourne, or at least I thought so. I didn't want to ask her cause well, I'm just that way, I mean if I asked her if she was Kelly Osbourne and she said "Yes," then what? I can't exactly hug her and say "I frickin' love you! Your music is awesome and people should give you half a chance cuz you rock..." though I guess in hindsight that may have worked.

Well after I thought I saw Kelly, I went back to work and then later as I walked back downstairs to get the mail - this girl and some punk looking guy were riding the escalator behind me, but I couldn't hear what they were saying, so I couldn't tell if she had an English accent or not...

So I sent my co-worker up to the 6th floor to follow them around and let me know if it was indeed Kelly O - he came back to tell me she did in fact have an English accent, so I grabbed my cell phone and ran around the whole frickin' building trying to catch Kelly O and get a pic with her (and hand her my new CD of course) but alas little lass eluded me.... until our next meeting Miss O - I'll be watching you:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 19, 2007 at 2:46:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so much fun! I loved that you finally saw the REAL Kelly O :)

I hope she comes back so you can hug her and get her autograph and hand her a CD.

I will see you in 6 1/2 weeks! woo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home