Thursday, January 10, 2008

They say it's your Birthday

I'm a terrible blogger - I forget I even have one until I have something very important to talk about, you know like making bootleg copy albums of my favorite 80's rock chicks... and speaking of such, I have something incredibly profound to declare -

today is PAT BENATAR's birthday!!! Yay!!! Though it's not like I'm taking her out to dinner and drinks or anything, but I'm sure wherever she is she's celebrating just like me (get it! it's a pat song, actually a pat cover but, oh forget it...). I can see it now, she's going to put on those tight black leather pants, her striped white and black t, and all that eye make-up saunter around lip synching You Better Run... and even if she isn't you can bet your sweet bippy that's exactly what I'm doing tonight...




so happy Birthday oh idol of idols, Miss one time Andjewski, mrs Giraldo, and the one and only PAT BENATAR!!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home