Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Working Like A Dawg

I'm sure you are all sick of hearing about my music making work, but let me tell you when it's all over you will all be thrilled to death with the results - and as always, even if you're not, I certainly don't want to hear about...

anyhoos, I've been working like a dawg I tell you. First off, I have been trying to work on the forthcoming Swivek album Everybody Hates You and our first single in a while - the aptly titled "Fabulous." Of course in between that I did manage to get the first rendition of the Shitting Glitter song I'm producing out to the two people who matter most - Devin & Amy of SG.

So while coming up with my album and the SG song, I would end up going to the mic and working out my own stuff and last night off the top of my head I came up with a brand new lyric and a poppy little song making it the fifth new song I've come up with in the last two months, adding to the already 17 I've cooked up for the album...

But never fear, my idea is to find my top 10 and go totally old skewl with a 10 track fast and furious little album...

so here's the latest line up song titles a brewin' - "Everybody Hates You", "Hell On Wheels" (download it and love it I tell ya!), "Runaway", "Take My Heart", "This Is A Town," "Fabulous", "Art Attacks", "Sucked Up The Sun", "He Said", "Get Hurt" - so tonight I'm back to the mixer to work out some more kinks... but never fear Swivek will return!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home