Friday, August 08, 2008

Hot Bastage Of The Week

So it takes a lot for the Leivas to get me out to see a movie - I have a problem sitting in a theater for too long so the first thing I do is check the lenght of the movie before I ever committ to actually going - anything near 2 hours or over 2 hours is out. I just can't do it.

Sometimes there's an exception where I just don't care how long it is because I actually want to see it on the big screen - the most recent examples of that are Cloverfield, Hairspray and The Happening - all of which ended up being short anyway. The final exception came about 2 weeks ago when we decided to see Journey To The Center Of The Earth in 3-D - first of all, it's 3-D so that's cool and I had heard there were some cool special effects and finally, I remembered my love for Brendan Fraser.

He's cute, he's funny and he seems to be an all around cool guy and now he has not one but two films out - I highly recommend Journey... and I will probably go see the new Mummy just cause I can... and never forget his other Mummy movies, Encino Man, and The Twilight Of The Golds oh and that other one about the writer, I forget the name, great flick - anyway here's some nudies (sort of) of this week's Hot Bastage Of The Week - Brendan Fraser.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 8, 2008 at 8:23:00 PM PDT, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

I am personally a huge fan of Brendan Fraser's body (ahem) of work. Don't forget "George of the Jungle." It doesn't suck, it's occasionally funny, AND he wear a loincloth for half the film.

Damn good stuff.

Also the film with Ricki Lake is good. And the one with Ian McKellan - Gods & Monsters, I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home