Monday, December 08, 2008

Black Weekend

Well I have officially started my Christmas shopping - I know I'm always so up on these things. I had completey skipped Black Friday and Cyber Monday but decided to spend Saturday at Target, Borders and a little place I like to call Amoeba Music. Hundreds of thousands of dollars later and I have purchased 3 gifts... I kid, but really there wasn't much that was bought for others. I really need some kind of chaperone when I shop so I don't buy anything for myself.

On Friday, we hung out with my pal Marc who needed Alf's expertise in fixing his computer and this meant I could sit back, drink some Captain & Cokes and go through Marc's endless array of music - he has sooooo much music. I ended up scoring some Kim Wilde rare CDs to copy, Tracey Ullman's second album, a Felony record to put onto CD and a few other gems... so yesterday I finished up the little project of putting all the things into the computer and there WILL be some new Bubbatunes coming up...

and finally I think the musical workings of Swivek will finally find some fruitation at the beginning of next year - the new album Everybody Hates You will be coming out in February and I think I have the final track list now... I've decided to leave "Fabulous" as a one off single as the song no longer really fits in with the rest of the album, but never fear the album is going to be gooooood! I just need some final tinkerings and I think it will all work out....

Now I'm at work so I guess I'm off to do a little internet shopping! Stay tuned for a new Bubbatune in the 'morrow.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home