Thursday, December 04, 2008

Of Dragons and Cougars

I figured it was about time to start my Christmas shopping - I know I'm always so prepared. Now comes the hard part where I have to try and find everything people said they wanted during the year. I'm on a quest to find a DRAGON BANK for my nephew Alex. I found one on Ebay the other day and didn't buy it and now I'm kicking myself cause I can't find another one I like. I found these two, but I'm not sure if I'm crazy about either one...

then Alex's mother has been yelling about getting a throw blanket for years now.. the throw blanket she wants is one that was sent around in a junk email a while back, it's basically a blanket that has a hottie guy in a Speedo on it, so if anyone comes across such an item, shoot me an email. She would frickin' love it.

As for how the Cougar fits into all of this - listen up, especially you music bloggers... it seems I have offended the great one known as John (ny) Cougar Mellencamp or one of his suits. Awhile back I did my 7 days of Bubbatunes (as in last November) and I know I shouldn't have but I did put up one song from the compilations I made, well just yesterday I got a notice from Blogger that they were taking off the post for Bub 96... now I couldn't remember which one that was, so I looked at my list and there it was it was my Johnny compilation, so either the images or (more likely) the song I had up was copyright infringement.. which it is, but geez, I'm just a lowly blogger and I can honestly say not one single person downloaded that song anyway... but now I have to watch my nuggets I guess...

and it kind of sucks cause I am doing some new Bubbatunes and was going to put up the first one Kirsty MacColl's Desperate Character on Tuesday.. we'll see... but as far as I know they can get me for just talking about making a compilation - or can they?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home