Friday, November 21, 2008

What 2 Do

So very sorry for not writing as of late but it suddenly occured to me I have a bunch of self induced projects going on. First and foremost I'm still working on that damn new Swivek album, but with all the work going into it I can tell you it's going to be good. I even wrote three new songs in the last few weeks so things are a rocking. Obviously with next week being Thanksgiving and Christmas only a few weeks away, I'm pushing the date for Everybody Hates You to next year... but it will be sometime in the early parts. This gives me the extra time to fine tune the songs I am definitely including, finally figure out the track list - there are 8 songs for absolute sure - "Everybody Hates You", "Art Attacks", "Wounded", "Rock Hard", "Fabulous", "Cry Baby", "This Is A Town" and "Suck Out The Sun" -

luckily the only reason I can't come up with a definite track list is I like all 23 (yes 23!) songs I recorded for the album... and I'm going to have my pal Jules come over and add her angelic voice to some harmony on a few songs and since she's as busy as a busy busy b, I'll be lucky if she can hit the mic before New Year's.... plus with the extra time we can make a video or two! I really want to shoot a cool (as cool as cheap can be) for the next single which will be "Rock Hard"... I also am sending some songs over to my ingenius godson/nephew Z who makes videos with his friends so he can whip up a Swivek video...

Then I just realized I HAVE to go Christmas shopping this weekend or anyone not in my immediate residency won't get their Christmas presents on time. Luckily, I found some cool things for my little nephew - he's fun to shop for.

and for almost two years now I've been promising the second (and final) season of Carlton Heights, and I have my notes all together and the first episode almost complete, but it just takes me a bit to get back into it.. and everytime I hit the computer I end up working on music. So once that's wrapped up we'll be good to go.

And then there's that little Bubbatunes CD re-release project that is never ending.. hopefully I will have a couple more before year's end including a few more Kim Wilde CDs, two Cheryl Ladd CDs, Scott Baio, Kirsty MacColl and a few more... I know what would you do without my odd taste in tunage...

and for the Cher fan who loved "Prisoner" and was looking for more Cher, I have to search out the blog with "Take Me Home" on it, but I'm sure it's here somewhere and as for the other Cher albums on CD, they're still a coming - sometime in the future, I plan on putting, "Stars", "I'd Rather Believe In You", "Allman & Woman" and "Cherished" on CD and a compilation of Cher Misses (the songs that just didn't hit)...

Alright I'm off to find something to do... but will be next week with more posts ( I swear )

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 21, 2008 at 4:51:00 PM PST, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

WOO! Carlton Heights! Double WOO!

 
At Sunday, December 7, 2008 at 10:46:00 AM PST, Blogger James said...

In case you need TAKE ME HOME, I posted it here at 192kbs:

http://www.yousendit.com/download/TTZrT2pKbWdENlJMWEE9PQ

Can't wait to hear those Cheryl Ladd CDs! Happy holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home