Friday, March 27, 2009

Hot Bastage Of The Week

It seems I may be running out of contemporary hot bastages and since Paul Rudd can't be my hot bastage every week, we're going back to one of my very first crushes ever.

He was hot in 1981 when he was appearing on his album covers in a white wife beater and turning me on and he's still hot 20 some years later. In fact when I got his latest CD The Leivas wondered if there was a lot of photo shop done or if he still looked that good. Well according to my obsessive pal Jen he is still hawt. Not to mention I've been listening to his latest albums and he's still rocking only now he's bitter... any guesses yet?

Okay today's hottie brought us Jesse's Girl and a whole lot of panting - it's Rick Springfield!







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home