Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Swivek News

SWIVEK is gearing up to release some new music late spring or early summer of '09 so hold onto your wigs and keys kiddies! After about a year of recording and mixing and all that hooplah I have 25 songs I like to think of as completed, so now I'm sending them off to my music executive Patrick of Orange Television so he can give his no nonsense and hack the 25 down to about 10-12 songs. I know you're just itching to hear the songs that have been completed but for now all I'm gonna give you is the song titles: "Accelerate", "Art Attacks", "Can't Stop Killing You", "Cry Baby", "Dead In The Water", "Everybody Hates You", "First Born Son", "Get Hurt", "Get My Man", "Havoc", "He Said", "Hey You", "It's Not That Simple", "Little World", "Melted Away", "Never See You Again", "Rock Hard", "Runnin'", "Suck Out The Sun", "Take My Heart", "The Time Has Come", "This Is A Town", "Urban City", "Whenever" and "Wounded." Whew!

Also in the works, our good pal and old Flexible Records co-signee Warmer is working up a new remix cover version of our single FABULOUS and it's going to be well, fabulous! Until all this new stuff is out and about - there's some new features on the Swivek website including our MUSIC page where you can download some classic Swivek tunes as well as full albums (including artwork) or buy Swivek CDs - check it out and check back for more news!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home